i2—Full Teacher Benefits Package
American Accredited TEFL Certification—Guaranteed China Job
Teacher Benefits Package
An American accredited, globally recognized, Vantage TEFL Certification with a US$500 tuition discount.
In addition, to your TEFL tuition special tuition, i2 Education provides a host of other great benefits. Specifically:
1. Basic Monthly Compensation
a. Monthly Salary: starting at 16,000+ RMB per month; (US$2,300*).
b. Monthly Housing Allowance: 2,000 RMB per month (US$287)
2. Bonus System
a. Signing Bonus: 6,000 RMB (US$861) Payable with first month's salary. This will more than compensate your airfare from Bangkok to Chengudu or other i2 Chinese location (airfares typically range from about $160 to $350 one way).
b Contract Completion Bonus (after one year):3,0000 RMB (US$450) to 15,000 RMB (US$2,153): Performance based assessment
c. Quarterly Evaluation Bonus: not limited, based on performance.
d. Overtime Pay:150 RMB per extra class taught (US$22)
3. Other Allowances:
a. Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB (US$861) on the completion of the annual contract
4. Other Benefits
a. Employment Z Visa support: provide legal working residence permit;
b. Medical & accident insurance;
c. Paid holidays: 10 days per year
d. Nursing leave: 5 days
e. Maternity leave: 3 days
f. Professional training.
g. Opportunities for promotion.
h. Airport pick-up. Hotel provided for 7 days upon arrival.
i. Apartment relocation assistance.
5. Special Benefits for Teachers Bringing their Nuclear Family
a. Medical & accident insurance for foreign spouse and lineal relatives.
b. Housing allowance for children.
c. Local education allowance for children.
The US Dollar amounts are approximations and correct at the time of posting. Current exchange rates can be obtained at XE.com .
English Foreign Trainers at Disney English can expect to earn a salary of 10,000-13,000 RMB per month (approximately $1,500-2,000 USD), Even with Disney accommodation thrown in, you'll make around $500 more per month at i2. Both companies teach young children.
Job Comparision: Disney English
Job Description—English Teacher
1. Provide English courses to young students (typically 3 to 12 years);
2. Give new students demonstration classes and participate in marketing activities.
3. Attend weekly meetings, training, workshop and do paperwork required (lesson plans, study plans, activity planning and other tasks).
4. Small Class Size: typically from 4 to 6 students
5. Five working days per week, available on weekends;
6. Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching); each class is 40
© 2007-2016 by Vantage Siam Co., Ltd.
1873/15-16 Sena Center, Phaholyothin Rd,
Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900